Wednesday, February 15, 2006

February 2006 MM

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2006
Weds. Update - Terrell
Two miles all by myself in a soft drizzle on the rain-shiny late-night sidewalks of Rome, Ga.
23 miles this month so far.


TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2006
Tuesday Update - Terrell
I'm up to about 21 miles after a couple of 2 miles plus walks with Sheila the last two days.


SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2006
Sunday Update - Terrell
2.5 miles with Daisy, Sheila and our visiting Yankee friend, Mike. We walked the usual levee walk in the blustery cold wind this afternoon adding a little extra to the end. Yesterday with Lillian at Mercer University for a collefge visit we got in another mile or mile and a half. I'm gonna say I'm up to 16 miles now.

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2006
Thursday Evening Update - Terrell

Sheila & I and poor little Daisy did the 2 mile levee walk at twilight. Actually met Dylan (one of my students) walking with his mom and two sisters near the confluence of the rivers. So I'm up to 12 miles+ for the month. That's four miles behind pace for my miimum goal. If the weather stays pretty I may catch up.



WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2006
Thursday Update - Terrell
I've been very busy. But I'm gonna do better. I'm only up to a little over ten miles. Ive got to step it up to get to 26 miles this month!


TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2006
Monday Update - Terrell
I'm up to a little over seven miles for February so far. How are the rest of you doing? Hanging in there, I hope.


THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 02, 2006
Thursday Update - Terrell
Two more miles tonight by myself after the rain on the sidewalks of Avenue A.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 01, 2006
We're Off!!
Sheila and I and poor little Daisy managed to get in our two mile walk. It's such a nice convenient scenic mile from our back yard, down the levee to Second Avenue and the return mile is nearly as nice looking upstream. There's just no excuse for our missing the opportunity very often. I want to walk more this month -- we'll see. Anyway we have two miles in one day: that's a nice start. I've been constructing my little bar chart in Appleworks. I think I'll wait'll I get a few more miles in to get it started this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment