Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We have a nominee!



I am so proud to be an American tonight.



What a wonderful speech.

What a vision for the future.



Hillary Clinton was gracious in congratulating our nominee.

Barack Obama was gracious in his historic victory.

So often we have to settle for the lesser of evils or for a flawed candidate. So often we have to qualify our support in one way or another. This year I have known from the beginning that I would be proud and excited to lend my support to any one of the major Democratic candidates. Each is wonderfully qualified to be our President. I am thrilled to be able to say Barack Obama is the Democratic candidate -- and my candidate -- for President of the United States. It is no sure thing, but we are off to a good start.

God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment