Sunday, January 03, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: Ribbing

Favorite status of the day from former student Mike Pruitt: "Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."

--------------

Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
You do realize that Mikey actually DOES this!!!!!


Ruth Baird Shaw
Terry...lol... thanks for the laugh. Are you telling me that Mike was one of your students?

Terrell Shaw
Mike was in my very first McHenry class in 1971-72!


Tony Pope
LOVE IT! Too funny! Need to remember that!


Ruth Baird Shaw
Rhonda...do you know Mikey? BTW...is your Ingram family related to the Newton County Georgia Ingrams!

Terrell Shaw
Do you know Mike Pruitt, Mama? And how is your cold, by the way?


Linda Mackey Moore
That is the most hilarious status of the year and will be hard to beat from here forward!


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Mrs. Shaw, I hesitate to say this but...YES, I do know Both Mike Pruitts!! The one that was in Mr. Shaw's first class belonged to our sweet bus driver, I believe. The one commenting on this page I have known since birth...He, if I am not mistaken, went to Pepperell Elementary. I think there is some confusion here... 

And, Mrs. Shaw, I don't think I am familiar with the Newton County Ingrams. But, one can never be sure

pastedGraphic_1.png


Terrell Shaw
Are you telling me I've been confused about which Mike I'm talking to for a year now! Mike (2) you could have straightened me out!
I agree, Linda. Mike's status makes it OK that I've been confused about who he is for months!

Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
LOL!! If you think you have been talking to our Bus driving Mrs. Pruitt's son, then , YES...you have been talking to the wrong one!!

Terrell Shaw
Yep, I thot I wuz dealing with Kathleen's smart-aleck. Turns out I'm messing with someone else's smart aleck! <grin>


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
HaaaaHaaaaa!!! I am literally LOL!!!! Tooo funny!

pastedGraphic_1.png


Terrell Shaw
Always here to provide comic relief to my (cruel) former students!

 pastedGraphic.png


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
THANK YOU!

pastedGraphic_1.png


Terrell Shaw
Ha! With your great sense of humor, I doubt you are ever short of friends, Mike. And don't you talk bad about little Rhonda or you'll have me and a bunch of others to deal with! 

pastedGraphic.png
Wow! I've spent way too much time on FB today! And I obviously don't know what I'm doing.

TamaraBarry Tidwell
OMG!! This is so funny! I wondered how Mr. Shaw knew this Mike. Mrs Kathleen would think this was funny. God bless her soul.


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
I KNOW, Tammy!!! LOL!! I swear, I have to watch THIS Mike Pruitt every minute!...I guess everyone Wishes that they had gone to McHenry and had Mr. Shaw as their favorite teacher too!!

pastedGraphic_1.png


TamaraBarry Tidwell
You bet they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment