Saturday, January 23, 2010

(Holly Creek picture from the internet)

Thirty-nine years ago today, beside a cold little tributary of Holly Creek splashing down the side of Fort Mountain through towering white pines, I asked a question and, miraculously, got the right answer! Thank you, Sheila.

--------------------

Janice Shaw Crouse
You done good -- then and all the years since then! Wise choice, the whole family has benefitted!

Christie Hufstedler Boyd
Hey, there's a band called the Avritt Brothers on Austin City Limits singing a song called "January Wedding." Made me think of you and Sheila. Congratulations on such a long and wonderful marriage! You might find them on YouTube.


Sheila Matthews Shaw
Awww....you're welcome! I love you!


Terrell Shaw
I am a lucky man. The woman in the next room loves me and tells me so by beaming a signal to some satellite above the earth's atmosphere where it bounces back to my Mac. I am considering actually standing up and walking a few paces to express myself more directly to that girl. Whadya think?


Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
GO GO GO !!!


Jane Baird Lathem
AWWWW, that is so sweet!!! You are a VERY lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment