Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: Sheila 1971-72

My bride sitting by our creek. I was and am a lucky man.


This slide was labeled simply: The Prophet. Look at the other pictures in this little album. This prophet was one lucky guy.

This was actually the late summer of '71. The first Sunday of our new life in Rome, I drove Sheila up to the Pocket. We walked up the trail to find Keown Falls. It was so dry that summer that the falls was reduced to the drips you see in this picture.

At the Judy & Gary Cox wedding. I'll say it again: I was and am a lucky man.

A day at Cedar Creek on the Looney farm with Mike and Carolyn and their girls. Did I mention that I was and am a lucky man?

Some days that first year of our marriage, I'd come back to our little apartment from school to find a scene like this. Great food and... I was and am a lucky man.

Lillian Shaw
That pot is in my kitchen right now.

Terrell Shaw

I can top that! That girl is in my house right now.🙂




 

No comments:

Post a Comment