Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pictures from Uncle Grady's Funeral

A group of pictures displayed at the service.

Margaret Thomas Shaw (Uncle Grady's widow)

David and Vicki Shaw with their three daughters (L-R) Haley, Katie, Jessica


Katie Shaw

Sheila, Me, Carmen Elliott

The Crouses: (L-R) Gil Sr., Jan, Gil Jr.

Ron Johnston

Ron Johnston, Carol Shaw Johnston, Jim Turrentine, Beth Shaw Rozsel, Joan Shaw Turrentine, Ruth Baird Shaw, David Baird Shaw, Vicki Brown Shaw, Debi Shaw Lewis, Sheila Matthews Shaw, Janice Shaw Crouse, Charles Terrell Shaw, Gilbert Lewis Crouse

Ruth Baird Shaw
I see why i have not been a fan of picture taking. 


Lisette Lewis
Actually, I was thinking that this was a very nice picture of everyone.


Janice Shaw Crouse
I'm awfully glad to have the picture!! Gregg and Chuck are the only ones missing.


Mother (Ruth Baird Shaw) with her seven children (L-R) Joan, Beth, Carol, Debi, David, Jan, Me.

Gordon & Marelli's Natalie Roseberry and her son.


Carmen Elliott, who will be 99 next month, is a faithful member of Avondale-Patillo United Methodist Church. Jim Turrentine, married to my sister, Joan Shaw Turrentine, was a pastor there fifteen years ago or so. Jim presided at Uncle Grady's funeral.

Mike Bock
I told Carmon that I saw his picture. I printed a copy of your post about Grady, from Alone On A Limb, and included it in his birthday card. 


Terrell Shaw
It was great to see him.


Ruth Baird Shaw
I may be the only person there who did not meet Carmon. My family will not let me meet older men! <smile>

Me with Merelli Norton (widow of Gordon)

 
Gil Crouse


Kevin and Michael Shaw




Eugenia Shaw with her daughter Angie

The family gathered at a restaurant to eat together after the service. (L-R) Beth Shaw Roszel, Karen Shaw, Danny Shaw, Debi Shaw Lewis, Margaret Shaw, Ruth Shaw

Janice and Joan

Rone and Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment