Friday, November 09, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: Just to be clear...



From Alan Weakley:
"Just to be clear, I'm an old white straight southern married son-of the-confederacy son-of the-American-revolution dad glad that we re-elected Barack Hussein Obama as President of America. I have no doubt that America, my daughter, my son, and my wife will be better off because of this outcome. Let's be patriots. Repudiate politicians who take the scorched Earth approach of Mitch McConnell: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.” The "single most important thing" we should all try to achieve is to support leaders who advance democratic and ecological ("knowing the home") values within our country and abroad."

From Terrell: This southern white ol' geezer Dad agrees. 


Comments: 

Raymond AtkinsI agree too. I am also a white, southern, geezer Dad. Oh, and I am not on the dole and have never drawn a nickel of the public's money.

George BartonWE are now a minority Terrell, when do we apply for affirmative action?

Paula GravesYeah, because white men have it so hard.

RayYOU try being in charge of the remote 24/7, Paula. The stress is unbelievable.

Howard SmithME, TOO


No comments:

Post a Comment