Monday, November 26, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: Kenneth Graves' photos

Paula Graves shared these pictures on Facebook that she had found in her family's albums. And asked if I recognized them. I had taught her brother-in-law Kenneth. Here are the pictures and the exchange of comments:

 


Comments -

Paula Graves
Is this you? I'm looking through some of the Graves photo albums and I found this.

Terrell Shaw
When and where was this?! That's me alright.

Paula Graves
I have no idea. There are no dates or names on the pictures.

Terrell Shaw
Obviously a field trip... Washington DC, or Knoxville World's Fair, or Savannah?

Sylvia N. Graves
Kenneth would know . . . I don't remember . . 

Terrell Shaw
I'll bet these are from the trip to Savannah. This may be from the Massie School there and the monument from the old cemetery that we always toured there. I think Kenneth went on one of the Savannah trips. We took the sixth grade gifted classes each year for a long time.

Paula Graves
That must be it then. You know you have touched people's lives when you are in their photo albums and didn't know it. I'll keep an eye out for you in others.

Sylvia N. Graves
They have become all out of order over the years but I have them all . .. Some aren't in the albums tho . . . and YES . . . We loved "Mr. Shaw".

No comments:

Post a Comment