Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: I Won A Kayak!


 The only gambling I ever do is to buy raffle tickets for worthy causes. I have purchased raffle tickets on every canoe/kayak that CRBI & Cedar Creek Park have offered over the last few years. Today it paid off. I am the proud owner of this Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 sit-on-top kayak. Yay! Let's head tp the river


Thom Holt: That's a great boat. Go w robin and I ASAP you will love it

Anita Stewart: All right....let's get the kayak on the river....expect to see some upclose photos, but get a waterproof camera.

Wendy Ramsey: Congratulations! We just bought 2 kayaks yesterday. We'll see you up the river!

Dana Jordan Alexander: NOOOOO I sooo wanted to Win that !!!! bought my ticket at the same time you remember LOl we were standing talking about it ... to funny glad you won it Mr Shaw ...

Terrell: Still can't believe it! Sorry you didn't win --- but glad I did!

Dana: LOL I think we need a recount LOL just kidding you know I love you Mr Shaw, and I am glad you won it. I am sure we will see you up the River sometime .

Christie Hufstedler Boyd: That's just like mine. I love it. Nicole's is royal blue and Freddy's is lime green and decked out for fishing. He hasn't put it in the water yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment