Monday, December 10, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: From Debby Brown

Thanks to Debby Brown for this little memory she shared on Facebook:

I remember when your printing business did the cover of the 93-94 Rome Little Theater program. It was one of the very best ever done! There is Monica Cook, Mary Doster, Terrell ( the Wizard himself!) his sweet little girl Brannon, the photographer Frank's wife, Victoria Logue and out front Ricky Webb. Ricky and Jason did Big River and were the best Huck and Tom ever! And Ricky gave Quentin the part of the Doctor when he was only 14 years old in "Arsenic and Old Lace." Which he got some flak for because of Quentin's age, but he and Don Rusaw made quite the pair for evil killers, haha! Good memories.. and thank you Terrell for being in so many of our most special RLT ones! Just thinking.. the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz.. the evil Pirate under Captain Hook and the Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof... just to name a very few! you are great at whatever you decide to be or do.


 Comments


Debetells Sumtales
It was.. ricky was in it!


Beckie Gurley
Terrell Shaw
what year did you play the wizard? My two brothers were flying monkeys. I think it was 1992.

Terrell Shaw
May 1993, I think, Becky. This program was from the following year.
You may remember, Debbie, that we lost one of the leads from Into the Woods in an auto crash. A horrible time for the theater.

Debetells Sumtales
ohh.. I had forgotten that Terrell!

Beckie Gurley
I remember that. My mom knew her. I was living in Carrollton attending college. It was only a few years after my dad died. I remember wizard of oz being a huge show. I watched it several times. My mom helped with costumes.


Debetells Sumtales

I remember your mom and your brothers. Your mom was very sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment