Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gleaning Facebook: Odds & Ends

Unrelated Posts
----------------
Put it on your calendar. (Note: my wonderful daughter Lillian plays Tracy.)

Angela Flannigan McRee
...and sounds awesome!

George Barton
Who is gong to play the drag role? Did you get John Travolta?

Terrell Shaw
Jonathan Chisolm


--------------------


------------------------
"John Boehner couldn't get enough House Republicans to vote in favor of his proposal to keep the Bush tax cuts in place on the first million dollars of someone's income and apply the old Clinton rates only to dollars over and above a million. What does this tell us about the modern Republican party? It talks endlessly about the importance of reducing the budget deficit, but isn't even willing to raise revenues from the richest one-half of one percent of Americans -- at a time when the middle class is shrinking and the median wage is dropping. The GOP has become irrelevant to the problems America faces. It is in the process of marginalizing itself out of existence." - Robert Reich
Comments

Sher Hendrix Townsell
My gosh, could you give it a rest and just enjoy in the Spirit of the Season for yourself and others.

Terrell Shaw
Merry Christmas Sher.


Sher Hendrix Townsell
It would indeed be Merry if you could just not continue to throw everyone that doesn't think the way you do about politics.....it can't be blamed on any of the parties....this crap has gone on for years....I usually keep my mouth shut, but it would just really be nice to see you write things that are positive at least during this Season of the birth of Our Lord and Savior

Laurie Craw
It's OK Terrell. It's better than being a Christmas shopaholic.

Terrell Shaw
An important moment in our history will occur if the GOP takes us over the "cliff" in eleven days. This is an immediate issue. I post my opinions on my wall. Other folks can read them, ignore them, discuss them, agree, disagree, whatever they like. The whole reason I choose to write online at all is to be able to express myself in a non-confrontational manner. I ain't here to play Farmville. 

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year. And I also hope our nation can come together in reasonable compromise.

Terrell Shaw
Laurie, this is our second consecutive (nearly) uncommercial Christmas. I believe we need to de-emphasize the Christmas craziness. I hope we get to spend some time with your eldest on Christmas day.

Raymond Atkins
All I want for Christmas is for everyone to pay the same tax rate that I pay. And some socks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment