Friday, January 27, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: Muslim Ban

If there is a Muslim ban initiated in our great country, I pledge to register as a Muslim.

---------------------------

Barron Kirkpatrick Frazier Brown
Me too!


Laurie Craw
Is that something Muslims would appreciate, or maybe not?


Jeannie Blakely
The idea is that if everyone registers, it's meaningless to the authorities. I would think they would approve.

And I will def register!


Christy Davis
Surely it won't come to that.


Jeannie Blakely
After this week, I would almost bet on it.


Terrell Shaw
Surely not. Maybe there would be a more effective way to protest, Laurie, but the "Yellow Star" legend of Denmark, which, I understand, is not true but should be, is my inspiration.


James Schroeder
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ


Anne Edwards Langley
His message today about the Holocaust never mentioned the Jewish people. He merely said victims, survivors and heroes. There is a real disconnect here


David Matheny
http://thehill.com/.../316641-anti-defamation-league...


Ringstaff Marilyn
Have you picked a Muslim name Terrell Shaw? I'm trolling for one--so far it's Halimah or Jasim bint-ringstaff


Paula Graves
I will be a Muslim atheist in a heartbeat!


Paula Graves
Interesting side note: Trump didn't include any Muslim countries where he has business ties - Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Azerbaijan.
http://fortune.com/.../donald-trump-muslim-immigration.../


Linda Hatcher
I will register and ask everyone else who wishes to do so!


Dekie Hicks
Yeah, I'll sign up to put my name on the "not-a-Christian" list too!


Neal Brackett
In that case does that mean that bbq goat is replacing the pork at the Annual July 4th gathering?


Terrell Shaw
BBQ goat is good!


David Matheny
Mutton...yum.


Howard Smith
I thought you were a Muslim.


Luis Schnitzer Da Silva
Obama is one ...why not us?

No comments:

Post a Comment