Sunday, April 05, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Lifestyle Change

 I embarked on a new lifestyle a year ago with the help of Weight Watchers, combined with regular exercise I had already started spurred by my Fitbit obsession. I've eaten plenty but the ratio of fruits and veggies to fats and carbs is greatly changed. I have never been hungry and I have enjoyed occasional feasts and then returned to the new lifestyle the next day. This chart shows my progress toward a healthier weight. It has been VERY slow. But I didn't gain the weight quickly so I'm not losing it quickly. I cropped out the numbers because that ain't none of your business!

😉 But the doc tells me that IF my cholesterol and BP numbers look as good next visit as they did last time he'll cut my meds in half! Ain't it a pretty slope?
I'll report again next April. At some point between now and then I should transition to a maintenance program.

No comments:

Post a Comment