Friday, April 24, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Technology & Grandma Ruth

Ruth Baird Shaw gets such a kick out of seeing pictures and watching videos of her grands and great-grands!


Last night we set up Sheila’s computer with an external speaker so she could watch & hear Lillian’s performance of “Hold On” from The Secret Garden. While we were still there Brannon posted a very short video of John tossing a gleeful Clementine onto a pile of pillows and we were able to show that to my mom. Caitlin had posted a video of Monica dancing. Another happy moment to share. While we all probably stay too closely attached to technology, it is also a great blessing during this pandemic.
.
At 97 Mother gets to watch Clemmie & Ruth & Monica & Charles etc often and really enjoys that. I enjoy watching my mother watch my kids & grandkids & nieces & nephews almost as much as I enjoy watching the kids themselves!
.
With almost everyone toting a video camera around 24/7 these days, we all can share a quick cheering few moments with our beloveds stuck at home often.

Comments:


Sandy Doughty Awesome


Ben Farnham This is the sweetest

Lillian Shaw I love you and miss you, Grandmother!

John Carlin pastedGraphic.png

Terrell Shaw My grandbabies!


Sandra Pride They are growing like the flowers in the meadow.

Frank Norris Hey, Ruth!


Renata Carlin Those two are adorable! Happy Baptism Day, John.

Wendell W Barnes Jr Love my “Dr. Ruth”!

pastedGraphic_1.png


Charmaine Yoest Terry how is the best way to send her a video??

Deborah Shaw Lewis Charmaine Yoest Send it to me or Terry, or Joan.

Terrell Shaw Or you could upload them to a private FB page like "Charles and Ruth Shaw Family" page??

Duanne Walton Just awesome. Can't have too many photos or videos!!!!

Janet Behnke I don’t know that I could bear this strange new world without the plethora of technological ways to make connections and stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment