Sunday, April 12, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Pandemic Bake


John Paul Schulz
She should instead be working on my ginger snaps.

Terrell Shaw
Don't put ideas in her head, John. A helping, to me, when left to my own devices, is generally "all that are left"?


David Matheny
Developing a Muffin Top?


Sam Smith
Lol 

pastedGraphic.png


Bonny Askew
I understand her pain. Just put a lemon pound cake in the oven.


Marsha Yancey Atkins
Just made a carrot cake, can't stop baking...and eating!


Terrell Shaw
Well be in the red Toyota out front in ten minutes, Sheila will be in the red mask; mine is white. You have curb service now, right?


Marsha Yancey Atkins
Sure we do! Just honk and smile,we'll be right out.


Trude Sansbury
Ginger snaps, sounds good with a cup of tea absolutely lovely.


George Dean
Don't feel bad...At my house my wife has been watching videos on how to make bagels...anybody got cream cheese???...lol


Ann Gore
Sounds like the Gore household! That is what we have done since this thing started, cook and eat! Someone has to eat all of this food!


Debbie Reece Grigsby
I get it. We’ve been enjoying Ken Burns’ Jazz and Great British Baking...Mary Berry is so kind and her recipes work. Yes, we’re baking a lot; however, we pretty much limit ourselves to a bowl of cereal and a shared banana for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment