Monday, December 19, 2005

Grand Trivia Question #1


My sister at Daddy's Roses posted a fun Christmas trivia questionaire. I decided I'd like to occasionally post some of my favorite little trivia questions and see which smart alecks out there will show out for us. Bragging rights will go to the blogger who first e-mails the answer to terrellshaw@mac.com. I will post answers, eventually, on my new blog Grand Trivia.

Grand Trivia Question #1
Line Item Veto
President Clinton gained the power of Line Item Veto on January 1, 1997. It was a short-lived privilege of the President. The Supreme Court on a 6-3 vote, June 25, 1998, struck down the legislation under which Clinton exercised that veto. Only one American President other than Clinton has been allowed to veto line items. Who was it?


No comments:

Post a Comment