Friday, April 04, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Little Rachel

 We always consider her partly ours, too.

🙂 Happy Birthday, Rachel.

From the birth announcement for Rachel Craw. Steve's artwork.

Laurie asked me to take some summer Christmas pictures of Rachel that they could use for their Christmas cards. These are my efforts.





I love the wry expression. She's thinking, "I've got these idiots wrapped around my little finger."




Enough is enough!


Hiking through the redwoods. L-R: Sheila, Laurie, Rachel

At home in Oakland with the proud new Pa.


Chubby Cheeks and her beautiful Mama, in the redwoods.

We took several beautiful walks. I loved exploring the tide pools and cliffs along
the shore north of San Francisco

Resting on the shore of the Pacific north of the Golden Gate.

Sleepyhead and her Pop. I like the hat.

That fellow on the left looks like a lucky man to me.
The gorgeous girl on the right looks a little shifty-eyed, though.
Rachel Craw: 
Also, interesting sweater? er, shirt? sweater-shirt?
Terrell: 
1979. What can I say? This is on the same walk as the earlier picture of you and Laurie and Sheila. I guess Steve was at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment