Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: New Flower Bed

 Last fall and later while Brannon was home we planted tulips and jonquils. They've been beautiful this year. Most of the daffodils have faded but the tulips are still pretty.


Selected Comments (Thanks for the many compliments about the house and flowers.)


Allen Pruitt
My wife commented on how gorgeous those were when we were there on Monday.


Deborah Lake Dawson
Your house looks like a storybook house! Idealic.


Wendy Ramsey
I drove by a few days ago and have been meaning to tell you how beautiful the tulips look. Your home is very pretty in the spring!


Jane Jameson
Your home is beautiful. I lived in a home built by my grandfather about 1893. We loved our OLD home!


Tonya Tumblin Trapp
Beautiful place, love that area of Rome!


Sunny Shropshire Knauss
ours just "traded off" too


John Paul Schulz
very nice


Laurel Waters
Y'all have one of the most beautiful homes in Rome! I know your proud of it.


Terrell Shaw
John Paul Schulz
, if you want to do some pro bono work, we're here. 

pastedGraphic_1.png

I'll bet you look at my little pasted down tulip bed and that lonesome little camellia at the porch and just sigh… 

pastedGraphic_2.png


But I'm tryin' a little at a time. Wish i could swap out the hackberries and silver maple for something with nice fall colors.


John Paul Schulz
I don't understand Latin 


Ruth Baird Shaw
I sure have enjoyed the bouquet of tulips and jonquils you and Sheila brought to me Sunday....still beautiful!


Terrell Shaw
I shoulda taken a picture of them. They were pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment