Sunday, April 27, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: RIP Mary Doster


Comments


Buzz Wachsteter
Mary has made her final curtain call on the stage of the Desoto, and has taken her place on the front row of the balcony. God bless a truly unique and loving person. Enjoy catching up with Cathy and Josh, Forrest, Hyman and Lilly, L.T., Dan and Edna, Gordon Elliott, and so many more. You will always be in our hearts and memories.


Laura L Adams
Just tagged the marquis photo for the Drumbeat...


Bob Doster
Thanks.


Julia Hilburn Dent
Terrell, please friend Mike Tolbert or tag him with this photo!! He is her nephew & came from N.C. to the service & all!!!


Mike Tolbert
Thanks so much. She was a dear aunt


Barbara J. Gale
Mary was one of my first friends in Rome...I will miss her.


Deb Joyner Dennemann
Terrell, dear one, tell us about her memorial service. I was so sorry to not be able to be there.......


Terrell Shaw
It was great to meet your parents, Deb.
It was a very nice service, with a reception/meal afterwards. I told a few Mary stories at the reception and several other chimed in as well. I think Mary would have approved.
I plan to put the memories folks sent me into a file to share with Bob & Bill and others soon. I have two more funerals to attend (and I'll sing at one of those) this week. It seems they come in bunches. Entirely too common these days.


Deb Joyner Dennemann
It's such a small church.. hope it was packed.. would have been much more so if folks like me could have been there. What a lovely thing to do for Bill and Bob. Sorry to hear of the other funerals you have to attend but I agree entirely too many these days.


Terrell Shaw
Had to bring in benches and chairs… it was packed.

Deb Joyner Dennemann
OH I'm so happy to hear it was such a good turnout!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment