Sunday, November 25, 2018

Gleaning Facebook: Grice's Family

I found these Baird family pictures on Ancestry. I had never seen this picture of a young Uncle Grice. He reminds me a lot of his son, my cousin Wayne Baird. Wilson Grice Baird was the eldest child of Benjamin Wilson Baird and Ieula Ann Dick. My mother is the eleventh and youngest of their children. Who has the original? Who else is in this picture?


Bobby Baird’s wife Margaret as a youngster


R-L: ?, Billie Baird Boyd, Julia Combs Baird, Bobby Baird

I found these Baird family pictures on Ancestry. L-R - Bobby Baird, Grice Baird, ?, and Julia Combs Baird.

Wilson Grice Baird (detail of last picture)

I found these Baird family pictures on Ancestry.
L-R men: Bobby Baird, ?, Wayne Baird, Benny Baird, ?, ?,
L-R boys: Tim-Wanda Baird, James Baird




 

No comments:

Post a Comment