Monday, November 26, 2018

Gleaning Facebook: A Light Curtain

 My (wonderful) crazy wife decided to hang a “light curtain” in the bay window behind the Christmas tree. I didn’t like the idea, but there it is and… I like it. No ornaments yet. We are gonna wait and decorate it with Brannon, Lillian, John, and Clementine.


Rita Lawler
The light curtain wonderful.

Deborah Lake Dawson

She is right on!

John Paul Schulz
when will you learn that she's the boss and you're not to question her?

Terrell Shaw
Oh, I learned that way back in the eighties when she asked my opinion of her new hairstyle and I, thinking our relationship was one of mutual trust and absolute honesty, told the truth. Uh-oh. 


Terrell Shaw
I also bought some different lights. After the holidays last year I found a bargain on LED icicle lights. We threw away most of the old incandescent mini-lights that we have used to decorate the porches and I was ready for the new energy efficient longer-lasting LEDs. Except now I see that their so-called "cool" white color is awful! I mean they'd be fine on a modern house, but the industrial blindingly white lights are just all wrong on our front porch. I have six 200 light long strands and several shorter 100 light strands. Going cheap. Make me an offer --- or tell me how to change the color to a "warmer" i.e. yellower white.


Tony Pope
Looks magical.

John Paul Schulz
they look good on a convenience store.

Nena Dake
Beautiful!

Jim Curry
It’s beautiful. Looks magical!


Anita Stewart
Sheila had a wonderful idea....bet it is just as beautiful from the street as indoors.

Debbie Carter Reed
Its beautiful!

Brenda Ron Carroll
It looks absolutely wonderful Terrell!!


Ralph Davis
That looks magical!

Michael Hendrix
Love it

Raymond Atkins
You should always listen to Sheila...


Ann Gore
Yes you should! It looks great!

Nancy Johal Singh
It looks great!!! I need to get a bright star for our tree.

Kathy Vogler Steinbruegge
Looks lovely!

Nelda Myers Hartline
REALLY PRETTY!


Gary Sarah Pace
Christmas card perfect.


Howard Smith
beautiful


Martha Jane Montgomery
Beautiful

George Barton
how about strobe lights?

Mark Eades
I think it's very attractive like it is!!!!

Lillian Shaw
Mom! GREAT idea - it looks awesome!

Juanita Mull
Great idea!

Susan Barnes Babb
Very pretty!

Lizabeth Jolly
That looks gorgeous!!!


Renata Carlin
I think it is beautiful.

Suzanne Wilson Gregory
I think it’s beautiful

Leatrice Michelle Carter
I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment