Sunday, January 31, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Button Surprise!

 

Once again some anonymous Secret Santa has left me a present on the front porch. Y'all know I've been collecting political items since 1964. Today Sheila found this beautiful button in an unmarked envelope on the porch. I love it! "Copyright Peter Loose" is printed on the curl. Thank you!

----------------

Karen Suzanne Wilkes
Bongo Peter Loose is terrific! He's in my hometown of Athens (or just outside of it) and also did great Obama pins in 2008 and 2012. If I can get my hands on some, I'll make sure you get them.

Terrell Shaw
Karen Suzanne Wilkes, did you leave this button? I see it is your profile pic!

Karen Suzanne Wilkes
I wish I had! And, yes, it is my profile pic. But, no, I'm not the Secret Santa.


Terrell Shaw
Well, now I still don't know who this was... Buddy Childers? You? 

No comments:

Post a Comment