Friday, January 02, 1970

Christmas 1955


My Daddy (I think) holds Beth up to the Christmas decoration hanging from the doorway between the dining room and living room of Mama Shaw's house. The little boy in the foreground is Danny Shaw

(These Facebook Comments are from 2022 only a few weeks before my sister Beth died on August 5, 2022)

Beth Shaw
I don’t remember ever seeing this photo before!!!! I was adorable. J/K. So many memories of being at Mama Shaw’s for holidays our whole lives. Huge life changes in 1986 and after as that part of our lives transitioned. And the transitions just keep coming. Tags: Amanda Hearn Sims, Joshua Hearn


Beth Shaw
I’m sure that is Danny Shaw at the bottom of the photo. He and I were the only ones around that age. Gregg came in just a little behind us.

Danny Shaw
Beth you are right. Those were magical days

Beth Shaw
Danny Shaw they were. Mama Shaw made those days magical. She loved Christmas.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment