Saturday, December 26, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Christmas 2020

We had an unusual Christmas but a nice one. It was just five of us.. these four and the photographer, my sister Beth, who refused to have her likeness made! Except for the quick picture we kept as physically distanced as possible.
Sheila picked the menu. She had prepared a turkey and dressing feast for Thanksgiving, but for Christmas she wanted pizza and ice cream. So we had two large Gondola pizzas— ‘Farmers Market’ and ‘Mediterranean’. Our ice cream flavors were peppermint, triple chocolate, and black walnut. All of that fat and sugar was moderated with a nice green salad and fresh pineapple.
Isn't my Covid hair nice? Ten months without a professional haircut (one make-do cut.)


Jaki Day Merry Christmas 

Melissa Howard Merry Christmas


Pam Allen Albert Blessings
Juanita Mull Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! 

Terrell Shaw Juanita Mull Thanks -- our best to you and yours!

Jane Nelson Risdon Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Terrell Shaw Jane Nelson Risdon
We did --- ache to see the grandkids, but have had great "Facetime" visits. I hope y'all are having a great one too!

Jane Nelson Risdon Terrell Shaw I just heard today that my son-in-law has been diagnosed with covid.

Terrell Shaw Oh no! He and all of you will be in my prayers. When all this is over we sure would like to see y'all again sometime. We have a spare bedroom just a few miles off I-75 and MUCH cheaper rates than any hotel room--- just some good conversation is the only charge!


Jane Nelson Risdon Terrell Shaw I'd really like that! We'll keep that in mind!!!
Steven Savage
Hey Terry. Glad y'all had a good Christmas. These are indeed strange times.
Tell aunt Ruth I say hey.
Terrell Shaw Steven Savage Will do!

Widad Akrayee pastedGraphic.png

Rita Lawler I think you are surrounded by goodness, Terrell.

Terrell Shaw Rita Lawler The world at large definitely needs a goodness buffer around me!

 pastedGraphic_1.pngpastedGraphic_2.png


Anita Stewart Sweet people.


Eric McDowell Missing Lillian especially!


Mike Bock Very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment