Sunday, December 20, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Voting Again

Sheila and I voted absentee on December 15. It's easy. Sheila used an absentee paper ballot and deposited it in the drop box at the "yellow courthouse" across First Street from First Baptist Church. I voted absentee "in-person" at the "yellow courthouse". There was no line when I went; I walked straight in, showed my ID, voted for Ossoff, Warnock, and Blackman, checked my ballot carefully (Yep, Ossoff, Warnock, and Blackman!), stuck it in the scanner, watched the counter advance by one, collected my sticker and left. five minutes in and out.

Help America have a Senate that works! Empower the moderates again in American politics. A 50-50 Senate means the Jon Testers, Mitt Romneys, Chris Coons, Lisa Mulkowskis, etc will have more say. Compromises will happen. The Senate will deliberate once again. There will be no McConnell kingpin to gum up the works. 

https://fb.watch/hyha6xL1FU/

Click to watch a creative Warnock ad...


No comments:

Post a Comment